Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hiking, Backpacking, Kayaking, oh my!


Okay so I'm being a little goofy with the title but for those who know me, they know how I love the outdoors. I would rather be outside hiking, camping, backpacking or kayaking; in fact I would stay outside practically all the time if I could. But gotta pay for my hobbies so at least the next best thing is I work at GOPC talking with people about all those cool things!

So since for the next many months (feels like years) I am not going to be able to do all those wonderful things, I thought I would compile lists of the places I have visited and share them with you all. One of the great things about these hobbies is sharing them with friends; that way we can all visit these beautiful places. So in my lists I will only posts places I have been to so I can speak from first-hand experience. Check the lists in the right-hand side bar.

Enjoy and remember the LNT philosophy!

No comments: