Friday, December 12, 2008

Friends


So I've been in Greenville for about 10 months now and I have met a lot of people. I'm really grateful for the friends I've met here. I know some of them will be life long friends; even if their travels take them to say...Boston! :) I think we take for granted how hard it is to make friends, not acquaintances but the kind of friends who will help you or your family when you're suffering. Or the kind of friends who will come to your house at midnight just to hear you vent because you're frustrated. I have friends like that, I have friends who will drive from hours away for no other reason than to say "hey!" Having those friendships take work but in the long run they have been the best relationships next to my family.

Thanks to all my friends who have to helped create many great memories over the years!

2 comments:

GinSpaghetti said...

Boston? Who's moving to Boston?!
:P

~NCKayakerchick said...

Beats me, too darn cold there for me!