Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas

Woo! Hoo! Christmas is only 3 days away and I am looking forward to spending time with my family. We'll be traveling to West Virginia over the holidays and unlike the warm weather here, it's gonna be cold and snowing there! I am excited. My husband & I are packing the car up and heading out Wedsnesday afternoon with two dogs & three puppies! Needless to say my family will have a house full but thankfully my mom is being awesome and letting all the pups come too. (thanks Mom!)


I usually only get to travel home about 1-2 times a year and I hate that! I love spending time with my family and I know each year is more precious than the last since my parents are getting older. My husband usually gets home less cause where my family is seven hours away, his are 13. Sometimes I wish our families lived closer.

No comments: