Monday, December 29, 2008

After Christmas Effects

I had a great vacation! The weather was warmer than I would have liked but being with my family was fun. They had two furry bundles of joy. Although not nearly as friendly as mine (perhaps I'm a little biased), they were very cute and cuddly.

Of course my pack was their normal energetic, crazy selves and I think they may have driven my parents slightly crazy. You have to be a unique person to get along in our house with 7 australian shepherds and a border collie. I wouldn't trade any of them for anything, even in the morning when they pounce on me; I still love them to pieces. I guess we're doing our part in the world of saving critters. God bless my husband, he is as patient as he can be; and loves each one too!

2 comments:

~NCKayakerchick said...

Yep, Chaco is gone... :)

GinSpaghetti said...

I thought Chaco was gone? :( Poor little Chaco...