Thursday, April 23, 2009

My wishes for you today...

Okay, so I got this as an email and did what the instructions said to do; which was to pass it on to 12 women friends. So I try not to forward stuff on like this but I liked it and thought it should be shared with the blog world instead of only the 12 women I could think of. Here you go...

'May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.'

No comments: