Friday, January 16, 2009

Peeves

So, those who know me know my two biggest pet peeves. Tardiness and people who don't do what they say they're going to. I'm not sure which one bothers me more, but right now people who don't do what they say they're going to is bothering me worse.

For example, (you knew there was an example coming, didn't you?) my husband had his second interview LAST Friday & was told; "we'll advise all the candidates mid-week of our decision." Has he heard anything? No, nada, nothing, zip! Does this mean he didn't get the job? Possibly; but that is not the point. Don't set the level of expectation and not follow through. It really bothers me when people do this.

This is a big deal to me in this case because my husband is not one to ask questions in an interview. So this time he asks and they do not follow through with that they say they're going to do. Now I know there could be a million reasons as to why they haven't responded yet; such as they haven't decided, he's not the one, etc. But it's still rude & it still bugs me!!!

2 comments:

GinSpaghetti said...

Hang in there! Good things come to those who wait!

GinSpaghetti said...

Hang in there! Good things come to those who wait!