Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blogging

Are you blogging too much if you're dreaming about blogging?

Hmm... The reason I ask is because last night I had such a fitful night of sleeping and I distinctly remember dreaming about blogging. It was so realistic that I could have been blogging in my sleep. But thankfully when I awoke this morning and logged on there was not some unusual (any more than normal) ramblings.

I think I had so much going on in my mind last night before falling asleep that I just couldn't turn my brain off. The lesson to this is, meditate and clear my mind before falling asleep; of course easier said than done most nights.

6 comments:

GinSpaghetti said...

Yes. That's excatly what it means. :P

~NCKayakerchick said...

How come you never dream about blogging? You blog WAY more than I do. :)

Lolli said...

I fall asleep thinking about blogging and wake up with it on my mind. Sad. Very Sad. ;)

GinSpaghetti said...

Yes. That's excatly what it means. :P

~NCKayakerchick said...

How come you never dream about blogging? You blog WAY more than I do. :)

Lolli said...

I fall asleep thinking about blogging and wake up with it on my mind. Sad. Very Sad. ;)