Monday, January 19, 2009

Manic Monday


So on my Monday Ready I vow this week will not be as stressful as last week. Especially since most of my stress last week was my own doing; worrying about my husbands interview & the results.

Isn't it crazy the amount of stress we introduce in our own lives because we fret and worry about things? I don't typically make New year's resolutions because I never keep them and also because I am always trying to grow as a person. The people and situations around me are always teaching me, shaping me, and of course showing me my mistakes. Last week showed me yet again that I need to learn to not stress over the little things; MUCH easier said than done.

So this week, my focus will be "don't stress over the things which are beyond my control." I'm gonna try. I'll let you know next week how I think I did; send me those positive vibes cause this one is gonna be hard!

No comments: