Monday, November 22, 2010

What I am Thankful For

Since we’re all starting the holiday countdown and many of us will be traveling in the next few weeks, I thought I would take a moment to say what I am truly thankful this year. Yes, cheesy. OK, a bit corny. But all in all, a nice thing I want to do. Mostly to remind myself that life is good – and that despite some nastiness 2010 has brought, I am surrounded by good things.  So, I’m gonna get cheesy on your ass and say I am thankful for:
  • My friends putting up with my crap – though this year, I was primarily drama-free (yay, me!)
  • Finally finding a great job that I love going to *most* mornings
  • My Ridge-it for learning to snuggle more in the mornings (although I really wish he'd learn to do it quietly!)
  • Heading up North to reconnect with my brother 
  • Living in a state where I can enjoy the outdoors all the time
  • Spending time with my boyfriend's teenage children and surviving!
  • Slowly Very slowly working my way out of debt
  • (Re)discovering myself
  • You, my bloggy friends
  • The ability to quit Facebook when needed
  • A life interesting enought that gives me enough fodder to entertain you on this blog
  • Connecting with new and old friends who are there for me, no matter what
And last, but not least, dating TG and even with his crappy ex he has been wonderful! 
So on that note, peace out. Have a wonderful Turkey Day – even if you don’t celebrate, drink a lot of wine, eat a lot of food, and if possible watch football. I know I will.  Talk with you soon.

No comments: