Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dig a Little Deeper?????

Wow! I've gone from being sick to anger, it's a little like a slow burn...

After looking at my current billing cycle I thought to myself; "hmmm, how long has this been going on?" So, what did I decide to do? Dig a little deeper of course! I mean why not; I'm already hurt and getting angrier by the minute. So I looked at my last months bill and what did I find 92 text messages exchanged between TG & Minx. Now you might say that's not many compared to this month and you'd be correct; however Minx just got a cell phone (she didn't previously have one) in late October, so that many texts in about a week. Wow, just burning up the lines aren't they!

What a lying snake and her; well there are no nice names that come to mind. You'd think she'd be smarter since she's married but obviously she has no respect for her marriage vows!

1 comment:

Little ol' Me said...

My best friend has been dealing with this since before she got married...all I can say is that her man has never been willing to change - or he's incapable of doing so, and now - 15 years later they are on the verge of divorce and their lives are in financial ruin over yet another emotional affair.

For what it's worth you're not alone. 92 texts/messages/phone calls whatever between a married person and an ex is inappropriate - PERIOD. There is no good reason, no valid excuse, nor anything innocent about it.

My take is that you gather your "evidence" and you calmy ask him to explain the relationship. Then you let him know in absolutly clear terms that it will end immediately.

If he doesn't agree then you have some major thinking to do about where you want this relationship to go...because in my experience it won't go away on it's own, and it will happen again and again.

Good luck to you, I hope things work out for you the way you want.