Wednesday, August 5, 2009

While he's away the mice will play...

So the hubby is out for the night; too bad, thank god! He took the dogs with him which means total solitude for me and I have spent the evening catching up online and creating this blog.

This blog is long overdue because I often have things go through my mind that I never share with my husband cause well' we're just not intimate. We're not intimate socially which is a real pain in the ass but emotionally we're even less so. So here I can rant & rave, spill my guts, and reminisce about the way life was and the way I am working on it to be in the future.

So let's just jump right in, remember you were warned... Here I am married not quite two years and my first bitch is that I have had sex once with my husband! ONCE, can you fucking believe that? and I initiated it. I'm not unattractive, and am a pretty sexual woman so at this point I am REALLY frustrated. So you're probably thinking "no way, what person would tolerate that" or perhaps you're wondering why I haven't cheated instead?

Well, more about this later... after I mull over it more...

No comments: