Thursday, August 6, 2009

So where did I leave off?

I left it hanging with have I gone crazy from lack of sex OR have I cheated? Well, I haven't done either. HOWEVER, I have had sex. My husband and I separated for several months and at the time agreed we would see other people; which I did, and then ended up having an awesome like eyes rolling in the back of your head night of sex with a good friend. Now before you judge me; we were separated and I hadn't had sex in a year and four months and this friend is damn sexy!

Anyway after being with someone that long and not being noticed it felt pretty wonderful to have someone notice me as a sexual woman. I mean as I said I'm not unattractive at 5'3", long auburn hair and 130 lbs. So for all you married, in a relationship or single women who can't get a man to notice you because you think you're fat or unattractive; well I doubt you are. Speaking from someone who has decent self esteem I am often stumped as to how I am often not noticed.

These are the kinds of things you can't tell most people because
  1. they don't know how to respond
  2. they look at me like I'm crazy (and then I have to wonder, am I?)
Am I nuts to remain in a marriage where not just my physical needs byt emotional needs aren't being met? Don't a lot of us do this? Ugh! I'm working on getting it right; but I gotta start with getting it straight in my head first. For those who will judge after reading this post, get over it. A lot led up to that night and I am not writing this to have people judge for my transgressions; this is my outlet as I come to terms with what is in my head and heart to determine if they're the same thing.

Okay, off to dinner now; pizza just arrived.

No comments: