Monday, June 1, 2009

Beach Weekend

So I have been having a lot of mini-adventures lately. That's the way I prefer it; instead of taking a bunch of time off I like to spend my weekends getting out and away to new places. Now my regular followers will know that since I don't have kids my dogs generally go with me (after all they are my babies). So several weeks ago myself, Lu, Rogue & Ridge piled into the SUV and went to Altantic Beach. What a gorgeous day! My dogs loved it and it was great temps and few people; just the way I like it. It was the first time Ridge had ever seen the ocean and Rogue loved romping in the surf with him!

And as I was laying on my beach towel soaking up some rays my pooches had glued their sandy wet bodies to my side and I couldn't resist snapping these cute photos! Is there any doubt that they ARE the cutest dogs in the world? Sorry Nola, your aunt K loves you too!







And lastly, we spent Memorial Day weekend in Michigan. Now, while not my favorite trip because my MIL is crazy (definitely will will tell you more about that later), my dogs had a blast! Can you tell how spoiled rotten they are? If this picture doesn't say it all!

No comments: